By accepting our offer you confirm that you have read, understood and accept the following terms and conditions:
1) IMPORTANT: We reserve the right to cancel jobs accepted without prior check of our availability.
2) If you have extra items, the price might slightly increase. (1-5 boxes is not a problem) (Unless a survey has been made in advance).
3) If there are narrow/long hallways/corridors/stairs or corners that create difficulties and slows our movers’ work, an extra charge may occur. (Unles a survey has been made in advance).
4) All the arrangements regarding the parking space must be made by the customer (including any parking fees or permits). If the distance from the doorway to the parking is further than 20-25m the price will be renegotiated.
5) For any delays caused by a third-party on your side we charge a minimum of £150/h + VAT per Luton VAN and minimum £175h + VAT per Low Loader Van (like waiting, delay in getting the keys and etc while the team is just waiting) – Prices may vary so please ask us beforehand to confirm the updated hourly rate option at the time of booking.
6) Dismantling/reassembling services are not included in the price, unless it was priorly agreed.
7) Packing/Unpacking Service – not included in the price, unless it was priorly agreed.
Prices for (packing/unpacking services) provided on the day of your move:
– £3 / box (without packing/unpacking)
– £7 / box(small and medium) only for packing
– £11 / box(small and medium) packing and unpacking
– £13 / wardrobe box (packing included)
– £25 / roll of bubble
– £5 / roll of shrink wrap
– £1 / tape
– £15 – paper
(it will cost more if the boxes are being sent in advance) – All + VAT
( An extra charge for fuel and time may be added if the customer asks for packing service on the day and we need to go back to our depot to collect the packing materials)
8) We reserve the right to charge between 50-100% of the price to be paid if the job is canceled/delayed at short notice (less than 7 days).
9) If a time slot wasn’t booked then we reserve the right to choose one.
10) On small jobs or furniture deliveries, we might take other jobs on board, unless you have paid for an exclusive van.
11) All damages must be advised on delivery or maximum within 48h, otherwise insurers will not accept a claim, neither Removal Hub.
12) We reserve the right to subcontract some of our jobs to our trusted/verified partners in London or other cities where we don’t have coverage or when we’re fully booked. All partners are being verified and have the necessary experience and insurance on board.
13) If you don’t have the keys to your new property and you’re not happy in paying for any delays, you have the right to ask us to unload the goods into your garage or somewhere nearby. In that case we’re not obliged to then carry the goods to your house after getting the keys, unless an extra charge is negotiated.
13B) If the goods were delivered in one room at your request, on a flat rate jobs (not per hour), we won’t accept to then carry them to your desired room, unless an extra charged is agreed.
14) The final payment must be made the day before the job, or maximum on the day of the job after collection has been made. Failing that will involve extra charges.
15) PODs and POPs are issued after the job is done. If a invoice is required then the customer must advise the office about his request.
16) All prices on all our offers are VAT exclusive. VAT will be added when the total amount is calculated and the invoice is being issued.
17) All extra charges like Tolls, Congestion Zone, Parking Fees and Tickets, Crossing Charges, ULEZ, extra hours of work and etc will be invoiced to the customer.
18) If by any reason the goods have been taken into our storage (due to no payment, no delivery or etc), we reserver the right to charge for storage and for redelivery.
19) The insurance company won’t cover any damages to goods or loss if: The van is being loaded/unloaded by the customers, goods being carried to and from our van, by other members of the family and if the customer assemble or dismantle any of the furniture pieces. Same rule applies too all items, even expensive ones (Jewellery , watches and etc) that were not packed by us and were not delcared by customers.
20) If the boxes or bags have been packed by the customer and not by a member of our team then our insurance policy won’t be applied in case of any damages to the goods inside.
21) In case of any insult, rudeness or improper behavior towards any of our members of staff will be penalized with the cancellation and full charge of the booked services. We reserve the right to choose our customers.
22) In case the job goes outside the agreed number of hours, daily rate, or half day rate, then the customer is eligible to pay extra for each extra hour of work provided by our firm. Unless you’ve been given a FLAT RATE which include the number or volume of goods to be moved and we speciffy that in the email offer.